List of car Insurance companies in Ontario
As an Ontario Insurance brokerage, it’s our job to ensure we find the best auto / car insurance solution for you. We use our strong industry knowledge and expertise to help create value for our clients, getting them the insurance they need for the price they can afford. At McDougall Insurance, one of the ways we unlock value for our clients is through our extensive knowledge of all the car insurance discounts available. Different companies offer different car insurance discounts and it’s our promise to you to find all possible discounts to ensure your wallet is lighter and you’re getting more bang for your buck.
- Multi-policy Discount – If you combine your home and auto insurance most companies will offer you a discount.
- Multi-vehicle Discount – Most companies offer a discount if you insure more than one vehicle.
- Short Commute Discount – Having a short commute to work or no commute can get you a discount off your automobile insurance.
- Deducible Discount – Choosing a higher deductible could reduce your premiums. Increasing your deductible means you’ll pay more upfront in the event of a claim and so this decision should not be made lightly.
- Away at School Discount – If your son or daughter attends college or university you can qualify for a discount off their occasional-driver premium.
- Maturity Discount – Based on your age you may be eligible for a discount off your car insurance.
- Conviction Free Discount – If you carry no driving convictions you qualify for a discount from your insurer.
- Telematics Discount – By using a GPS in the car your driving habits can be monitored for an immediate discount (10%), with the opportunity for a very large additional discount of up to 25% based on your driving. To learn more about telematics and how it works you can visit our blog.
- Experience Discount – Based on the number of years you’ve been driving you may be eligible for a discount.