Provide Insurance Official site
- 30-Day Decision Review Period Enrollees have 30 days to make a change, if desired.
- New Contract Award Get answers to questions about the recent FLTCIP contract award. The U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) awarded a new, seven-year contract to John Hancock Life & Health Insurance Company to continue to provide insurance coverage for the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program (FLTCIP). Learn more...
- Virtual Benefits Fair Attend a benefits fair online. Register today! At the Virtual Benefits Fair, you can easily find the information you need to review plan information, contact individual carrier representatives, and make decisions about your Federal benefits. Register today!
- Webinars Register for a live event today or view on-demand webinars any time.
- Already Enrolled? Register for or log in to your account today. If you are a current enrollee who already has coverage under the FLTCIP, register for or log in to your online account to access information about your coverage. Register or log in today!
- Calculate Premium Select a FLTCIP plan and calculate how much it will cost.
- Online Consultant Tool Determine the best FLTCIP plan for you with this interactive tool. Launch our interactive Online Consultant Tool to learn more about long term care and long term care insurance, determine long term care costs in your area, and design a FLTCIP plan that suits your needs. Launch Tool...
The Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program (FLTCIP) provides long term care insurance for its enrollees, who are Federal and U.S. Postal Service employees and annuitants, active and retired members of the uniformed services, and their qualified relatives.
Learn more about the FLTCIP
Intro to Long Term Care
According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), about 70% of people turning age 65 will need long term care services at some point in their lives. But, what is long term care and how do you know if you need long term care insurance?
Learn the basics of long term care and long term care insurance
Premiums are based on your age at the time of application—the younger you are when you apply, the lower your premium will be.
Apply online today!
Visit the Online Consultant Tool
Share this article
How do I check the validity of the Canadian Social Insurance Number in C#?
I've been given the assignment to write an algorithm in C# that checks the validity of a Canadian Social Insurance Number (SIN). Here are the steps to validate a SIN.