Best Insurance Company in Canada
To order by phone:
(908) 439-2200, ext. 5311
To order online:
To access BestLink:
BestLink is a versatile, one-stop resource.
Search for life/health insurers according to a variety of criteria.
Access complete insurer reports online
A.M. Best's flagship product - available online via - provides in-depth AMB Credit Reports on thousands of U.S. and Canadian life/health insurers, reinsurers and groups, plus a database of corporate changes and retired companies since 1819.
Each AMB Credit Report features:
- Best's Credit Ratings, Financial Size Category and five-year rating history
- A Rating Rationale that explains the factors considered in assigning the insurer's Best's Credit Rating
- Key Financial Indicators, including statutory data (U.S.) and performance ratios
- Business Profile that explains company operations, market presence, ownership characteristics, lines of business and more
- Examination of risk management practices, including potential catastrophe exposure and investment risk
- Operating Performance review analyzing profitability, underwriting experience and investments, in comparison with an industry composite
- Balance Sheet Strength analysis, including capital generation, quality of surplus, underwriting leverage, reinsurance, loss reserves, liquidity, cash flow and investments
- Relevant milestones in the company's history
- Reinsurance arrangements
- Management information
- Financial statement information such as balance sheet, summary of operations, income statement and cash flow
- Peer Reports, for a quick, meaningful analysis of a company compared to its competitors*
- Links to regulatory statement pages and detailed financial data from within the reports, to broaden your research and give you a more comprehensive look at the numbers behind a Best's Credit Rating*
*Accessible only to subscribers of both Best's Insurance Reports and Best's Statement File - US.
Share this article
What are cheap insurance companies in Ontario (Toronto)? - Quora
RE :I NEED A CHEAP AUTO INSURANCE ONTARIO?
I have my g2, i am 19 years old, and i am trying to find a cheap insurance to quote me on a cheap car....its only a 99 cavalier 4 door. I have done a lot of online quotes and i have basically gotten the same quote around $430. I would like a quote more around the $200 range!! Help! Anyone know of any cheap auto insurances??
Follow 3 answers